– Can’t find how to have always-on clock/date/charge-state/notifications so you see stuff even when the phone’s asleep
– Can’t get rid of the Date occupying an entire row on the home screen where I’d like to have icons. When I drag it on it, instead of a ‘Remove’ drop-place being offered like with the other icons, it just offers Customize/Feedback and choosing Customize takes me into a bunch of Home screen settings. I’ve turned all the things off but it won’t go away.
– I want a 5×6 home screen but the most I’m offered is 5×5. I guess a different launcher is my way forward there. Currently the gap between rows of icons is BIG
– I miss the swipe-up-from-bottom of One UI where it gives you three virtual buttons – a hamburger menu that lets you go into open-app selection mode to switch between apps, a home button, and a back button. With Android 12 it’s all gestures. I can get used to it but sad. I never found how to switch between apps for the first two hours of using the phone. Yes I could RTFM but I’ve been using (a form of) Android since 2010, you just get used to stuff.
– I’m really gonna miss my video lock screen.