Can i fix a phone that got damaged due to short circuit

Uncategorized
I plugged my phone to charge and it started overheating. When I realized that the phone was so hot, I immediately unplugged the phone,removed the battery and opened the back of the phone for it to quickly cool down. I realized that the pins of the phone for the battery where somehow touching each other. After it cooled down I tried to turn on the phone but it didn’t work. I fixed the battery pins and plugged the phone to charge then I tested the phone’s battery pins with a voltmeter. But it didn’t show any value. Please is there any way out?

Sharing is caring!

Leave a Reply