• Dynamic Home Screen: See an animated hourly forecast of your day and how the weather impacts your daily routine or activity
• The Routine Editor allows you to create personalized daily routines using an activities icon library.
• Forecasts: receive hour by hour, 48 hours and 10-day forecasts.
• Detailed Current Conditions: View precise current conditions on an hourly basis including temperature highs and lows, “Feels like” temperature, precipitation, humidity, wind speed, and a daily forecast summary.
• Social Weather: One tap sharing lets your family and friends see how your day is looking.
• You can get a glimpse of your day without launching the app thanks to the widget on your home screen.
A Weather Way allows you to create a visual representation of your average day so you can see how the weather will impact your daily activity.
Whether you plan to go deep-sea diving in January, or skiing in April, this app will show you the exact forecast for each hour of your schedule, along with customizable and animated icons to represent what activity you will be doing at that time. You can re-create up to seven daily routines per week and create different routines for every saved location. This lets you check out how your dad’s sailing weekend looks, while you trek over the mountains.
With a library of hundred icons, you’ll be able to include activities for any part of your routine, from returning to your home, grabbing a bite from your favorite food truck, or for your daily commute, even if it’s by helicopter.
A Weather Way also shows you an intuitive seven-day forecast representation. If by the end of the week that cool blue is turning grey, you’ll know it’s time to get your coat out of the closet. If that warm yellow is fading into red, then you can expect a hot day on the beach over your long weekend.