Its main goal is to easily create cinematic Teal and Orange looks.
Those who already know what’s teal and orange color grading probably will appreciate the number of filters suitable for different lighting scenarios and photo subjects, as it’s usually not easy to find a decent teal/orange filter that would work on any photo.
For those who don’t know what it is, I recommend checking out this video (it’s not mine, all credit goes to Matti Haapoja)
- 30+ teal and orange filters
- Save photos in up to 6144×6144 resolution (depends on the device)
- Quickly share your photo on Instagram or other social media
- Crop with the aspect ratio settings. Predefined aspect ratios for your Instagram posts and stories!
- Works faster than most of the modern photo editors on Android
- Compare the result with before/after toggle
- Double-tap on a setting to reset it to the default value
- Stunning Clarity setting to amplify the texture and details of your photos
- Pro photo filters available for purchase
- Unique single and dual color tone filters
- Now also Vintage filters for film-like color grading
- No ads
- Pro filters for more effortless editing
It’s not an all-in-one editor, and not meant to replace huge apps like Snapseed, Polarr, or Lightroom, but rather to complement them with versatile filters that are fast and easy to use.
Hope someone finds it useful, I’m open to suggestions and feedback.
Also, I’m ready to share some technical details if someone is interested.