My first thought that there was moisture inside the phone from when I used alcohol to weaken the adhesive on the battery. I took the phone apart again and used compressed air to completely dry out the inside (there was a good amount of alcohol still inside at first). It didn’t work, as I am still getting the black display. Is there a way to fix it, or is the phone ruined?
I changed my battery earlier using an kit from ifixit. At first, there were no issues, but after about 20 minutes, the display turned black. I could still feel the phone vibrating when I touched the screen. I tried a force restart, but the screen still stayed black.