KitKat 4.4, Good physical condition.
This past week I installed a new third party battery and the Tablet started up.
Now it has multiple issues.
• It restarts spontaneously every 10 to 60 minutes.
• YouTube crashes. I installed updates. No luck.
• Google Movies and TV Crashes
• Odd battery-charging behavior. It was taking a long time to charge the new battery from 50%. Then suddenly the battery from 70% to 100% in a matter of seconds.
• No Sound from speakers or from headphone jack.
I tried a complete factory reset/delete all data.
I tried reseating the battery connection.
Before I give up on this, I thought I’d post this to see if there is anything I should try.