I have seen model number as xt 1755 of this device in the about phone secren.
In Linux I have issued the command "fastboot getvar all" and I have seen the cpu info as mtk 6735.
In mtk droid tool I have connected the phone and this tool showed cpu info as mtk 6737.
In my smartphone I have opened cpuz application and under the device section I have seen cpu info as mtk 6735.
In order to flash recovery manager first the bootloader needs to be unlocked and so I have followed the instructions given in web about how to unlock motoc bootloader.
1) I pressed build number seen in about phone upto 7 times and then I have seen message as you are now a developer.
2) In the developer section I have checked the options allow OEM to unlocked and allow usb debugging.
3) I have connected to Linux pc and ran the command "adb devices" and after that I have seen something like z******
4) I have issued the command "adb reboot bootloader"
5) I have seen that my phone entered into fastboot mode and after that I have issued the command "fastboot devices"
6) I have seen something like z*****
7) After that I have issued the command "fastboot oem get_unlock_data"
8) This time I am getting error as
FAILED (remote unknown command)
Finished. Total time: 0.007s
I want to flash the aokp rom specified in the following link
I want to flash twrp recovery manager specified in the following link
Please help me about how to flash recovery manager successfully to my phone and after that I can flash aokp rom.