- Dual SIM (can be a regular SIM plus an eSIM)
- Ability to set separate ringtone for each SIM
- Ability to set separate notification tone for texts on each SIM
- Regular (multi-times per year) security software updates
- US Warranty (bought a dual line phone with no US warranty, it died after 1 month. I’m out $700
- Compatible with AT&T
I really like that the Pixel gets regular updates, but the inability to set separate ringtones and notification sounds is aggravating. Also, the battery dies too quickly.
I’ve read a few "best dual sim phones" reviews, but none of them mention the separate ringtones or regular maintenance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.