The purpose of this post is to be some kind of a summary, since I saw posts on some of the issues, but nothing organized. Please feel free to give your insights on all or some of the issues. Thanks!!
1. When pressing on a notification to enter an app (like whatsapp), there is a noticable lag. This has to be a bug since it is slower than my wife’s galaxy s8 which is a lot older. I saw no solution to this issue.
2. The touch on the edge of the screen works poorly. It has a lag on regular presses and it sometimes does not detect a long press. I assume the purpose is to avoid accidental touches, but the result is very bad.
3. No number of notifications on app icon, just a dot. This is not a bug, but maybe someone has a way to add that option? (Like in Galaxy phones).
4. I did not see one handed mode option. I saw some mixed opinions about this issue, and I would like someone to tell me if it is possible/not possible/will be added soon.
5. Call recording. I have read it is a locked feature (why? It is legal on many countries). Saw solutions with ADB (need to redo every restart?) and with installing an outside app. Can anyone recommend anything?
6. 48mp camera is slow. After shooting I havw to wait 1-2 seconds before I can shoot again. Is it a bug or just the way it is?
Sorry for the long post. THANKS in advance.