What is the MicroSD card to buy for a Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ (5G) (UK version)?
What specs are important?
– Can it handle UHS-II?
– Do the quoted read & write speeds matter in practice?
(e.g. does "Up to 160MB/s read and 90MB/s write speeds" sound good or bad?
– Is being such a large capacity (512GB or even 1TB) going to slow it down compared to say 256GB?
– Does any of this stuff sound important?
"4K UHD-ready with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)"
– What’s the difference between A1 and A2?
– Do I want MicroSD or "MicroSDXC" ?
e.g. What about this Integral MicrosSDXC 512GB (sound fast but is ‘suspiciously’ cheap at GBP 60.96)
Rated at: "180MB/s read 150MB/s write"
Or this 512GB SanDisk Extreme? (GBP 92)
"Up to 160MB/s read and 90MB/s write speeds"
Or this 512GB SanDisk Pro (GBP 116)
"Up to 170MB/s read and 90MB/s"